Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Final..

I think it's really awesome how much google is successful. I thought this video was pretty interesting about google and everything about it. I like how google is free for us to use but then again they spend so much money to have google/youtube. Although they do get quite a lot of money for it! I definitely would wanna work there, that food looked really good and plus there was so much different things they were doing. I never knew that all the searches made where kept in servers forever. Also that they can track it to the computer, so i guess if you don't want anyone knowing what your searching then don't search it! One thing i like is the Cloud. Its really cool that you can use the same thing in a different place, like on your phone, computer or TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment